Stress Free Camper Rentals, RV sites, and Primitive Camping
We are an adventurer’s sanctuary just minutes from the Appalachian Trail in North Carolina. We make the lives of nature lovers like us more enjoyable by giving you the most beautiful, easy, and comfortable camping experience possible.
- NANTAHALA RIVER & GORGE – Whitewater Rafting/Kayaking, Fly Fishing, Hiking
- NANTAHALA LAKE – Boating, Paddle Boarding, Fishing, Restaurant
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS – Hiking, Scenic Drives, Restaurants, Shops
- APPALACHIAN TRAIL – Hiking
- NANTAHALA NATIONAL FOREST – Whitewater Rafting, Ziplining, Mountain Biking
- GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK – Wildlife, Scenic Drives, Fishing
- TAIL OF THE DRAGON (US 129) – Scenic Drives, Restaurants, Shops
- BRYSON CITY – Smoky Mountain Railroad, Local Farms, Restuarants/Breweries, Shops, Tubing
fully stocked campers
Starlink high-speed wifi
firewood for purchase
Minutes from Lakefront restaurant
fresh drinking water
nature & hiking trails nearby
mountain biking trails nearby
22” Blackstone Griddles (Camper rentals only)
On-site porta-john (April-October)
here's what people are saying about Blue Ridge Basecamp
Nicholas and Tja were a delight – Tja met me when I arrived and once we got to talking we realized Nicholas and I were from the same hometown…in Alaska! Small world. They had me set up perfectly with a forering and wood in site #1 , which hugs you with laurel and native species on one side providing privacy. There is a sweet small creek that runs through the property with a hammock, a picnic table, and twinkle lights set up to enjoy. It was also about 10 degrees cooler than Atlanta – refreshing and something I’ve made a note of for next summer!! Beautiful drive down Wyah (sp?) to the NOC and nearby trails like Bartram.
Such a nice spot! Having the creek babbling and helpful hosts made for a great experience.
First, this was an extremely last minute trip for a little get away for my family and I’m extremely thankful for Tja and Nicholas’ hospitality! They were so sweet, and the property was immaculate. We enjoyed the scenery especially since it was one of the first cooler weekends of the fall season. We will definitely be coming back and recommending to others! Perfect get away for R&R as that’s what our family was looking for. I do recommend bringing some board games to play, fishing gear and some books to read. The area is beautiful and plenty of spots for fishing nearby!